Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Puisi Musim Bunga

Musim Bunga



Bunga akan nampak indah
Ketika musim bunga bermula
Mencium pucuk-pucuk kecilnya
Namun kasih akan senantiasa
Nampak indah dari bunga
Karena ia terus tumbuh tampa bantuan musim


Khalil Gibran

12 comments:

fictionlab ai said...

Very interesting perspective on the subject. Yono all games

fictionlab ai said...

This was more interesting than I expected. Yono games

fictionlab ai said...

I found this article surprisingly useful. Bingo 101 all game

fictionlab ai said...

This is a good example of a helpful blog post. The information is clear, relevant, and presented in a way that makes it easy to take something valuable from the article. Bingo 101 yono

fictionlab ai said...

Interesting thread with plenty of helpful information. I’ll be following the discussion because I’d like to see what other members have to say about it. rumble rummy promo code

fictionlab ai said...

I found this article both interesting and informative. Thanks for taking the time to share it. games

fictionlab ai said...

This article gave me a better understanding of the subject. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. bingo 101 login

fictionlab ai said...

Thanks for sharing such a comprehensive article. The information is organized well and easy to understand. Bingo 101 game

fictionlab ai said...

I like the way you approached this topic. It feels informative without being difficult to follow. indian rummy - play rummy game

Budal said...

This is a useful article with plenty of interesting points. Thanks for sharing your experience and insights. Indian rummy yono

Budal said...

I hadn't come across some of these suggestions before. Definitely worth looking into further. yono arcade games

fictionlab ai said...

Thanks for sharing your experience and insights. Very useful information. jaiho arcade games